Terms and conditions
These Website’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your access to and use of this website( www.pocketfuel.ng) and all affiliated websites, products, services and applications owned and operated by us, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to as this “Website/Platform”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Terms.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE BEING AGREED TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
These terms include your authorization for debits and credits from and to your bank account (as defined below) via the automated clearing house network ("Ach").
Our website and services are directed to people from the ages of 18 and above. We do not knowingly engage in people younger than the age of 18.
Unless otherwise stated, Pocketfuel and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and materials on the website subject to the licence below. We do not grant you any right, licence, title or interest to any of our intellectual Property rights which you may or may not have access to. You agree to take such actions including any legal or official document or other documents that may be needed to further affirm our intellectual property rights.
Licence to use Our Website
We grant you a non-assignable, non-exclusive and revocable licence to use the software provided as part of our services in the manner permitted by these Terms. This licence grant includes all updates, upgrades, new versions and replacement software for you to use in connection with our services. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Nigeria. Nothing in this Term gives you a right to use the Pocketfuel name or any of Pocketfuel’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title and interest in and to the services are and will remain the exclusive property of Pocketfuel and its licensors. If you do not comply with all the provisions, then you will be liable for all resulting damages suffered by you, Pocketfuel and all third parties. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, you agree not to alter, re-design, reproduce, adapt, display, distribute, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to create any source code that is derived from the software. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide to us and our services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit without any obligation to you.
Who may use Our Services?
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Pocketfuel and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, business, or organisation, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to do so.
POCKETFUEL WILL ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES AND BUG FREE. HOWEVER, IT IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE ALL MATERIALS “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, POCKETFUEL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY INTERRUPTION, BUGS, INACCURACIES, AND ERROR FREE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO THE LIMITATION LIABILITY CLAUSE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: POCKETFUEL WILL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING FROM REVENUE LOSS, PROFIT LOSS, USE, DATA, GOODWILL , BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (WHETHER POCKETFUEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR NOT) ARISING OUT OF POCKETFUEL’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO INABILITY TO USE, OR ARISING FROM THE RESULT OF USE OF POCKETFUEL’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, CONTRACT, STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRETIES, BUT WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You hereby indemnify Pocketfuel and undertake to keep Pocketfuel indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation to reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
Terms and Conditions
- All transactions conducted using your computer (personal or otherwise), mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device (“Device”), payment card or account shall be deemed by and authorised by you. You are responsible and liable to keep all of these secure. You may only use the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party. * You may only use the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party.
- All passwords must be kept secret. The confidentiality and security of your username and associated passwords remain your liability. You remain responsible and liable for all activities undertaken using your username, associated password or Device.
- We accept no liability for any unauthorised use of your Device, payment card or account or any effects of the same.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is unauthorised access to your payment card or account, it is your responsibility to immediately notify your bank or financial institution issuing such a card to restrict transactions on your card and account.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorised access to your account, promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 454 0147
- If you dispute any purchase or withdrawal on your card or account, you will be required to prove that the transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be investigated by our Fraud Team on receipt of your notification at email@example.com
You shall not and shall not permit any person using your device or account to:
- Use this Platform in a way that causes or could cause modification (other than our provided update), damage or restrict the availability or accessibility of the Platform;
- Store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious software via this Platform;
- Conduct any fraudulent or illegal activities via the Platform;
- You hereby understand and agree that if a fraudulent activity is associated with the operation of your account, we have the right to apply restrictions to your account and report to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Breaches of these Terms
Without prejudice to Pocketfuel’s other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, Pocketfuel may take such action as Pocketfuel deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
These Terms shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian Courts for the resolution of any dispute.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms which will always be on www.pocketfuel.ng will govern our relationship with you. We will also try to notify you of any material changes which could be done via email associated with your account or service notification. By continuing to use our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. In the event that any of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full effect. Pocketfuel’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Consent to use Electronic Signatures and Communications
To the extent as permitted by law, you consent to use electronic signatures and to electronically receive all records, statements, communications, and other items for all services provided to you under these Terms and in connection with your relationship with us (collectively, "Communications") that we may otherwise be required to send to you in paper form.
By accepting and agreeing to these Terms electronically, you indicate that:
- You have read and understood this consent to use electronic signatures and to receive Communications electronically;
- You satisfy the minimum hardware and software requirements specified below;
- All information sent to you and accessed by you contain confidential information and should such information be sent to a third party through no fault of Pocketfuel, Pocketfuel shall not be held liable and
- Your consent will remain in effect until you withdraw your consent as specified below. For the exercise of any of your rights, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure that we are able to provide Communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address and/or your mobile device number or other text message address by updating your profile on the Website You are expected to print and save and/or electronically store a copy of all Communications that we send to you electronically.
- A valid email address;
- A PC or other mobile devices that operate on Windows or a Mac;
- Mobile device(s) that operates on android or ios.
- A connection to the Internet;
- A Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 or higher;
- A computer or device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above; and
- A printer to print out and save Communications in paper form or electronic storage to retain Communications in an electronic form
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED AND EXIT THE APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY.